You can use the VHM Wizard found in the presets menu. This Wizard quickly steps you through creating a VHM and maintenance item. There are also many pre-defined VHM/Maintenance setups already defined.
If you don’t see what you need, follow the following steps to create a reminder:
– Go to the VHM tab.
– Right-click on the grid and select “Create New VHM”.
– Type the name of the item you want to track into the description field.
– In the “Create Maint Items for This Meter” section also type the name of the item you
want to track.
– Fill in the “Initial Due” hours field with the number of hours you want to first do the
– Fill in the “Then Every” hours field with the number of hours you want to do
– Click the save button.
Posted in: SquawkLog User Tips