You can use the VHM Wizard found in the presets menu. This Wizard quickly steps you through creating a VHM and maintenance item. There are also many pre-defined VHM/Maintenance setups already defined.
Follow the following steps to manually create a maintenance reminder:
– Go to the “Maint/Service” tab.
– Right click on the grid and select “Create New Maintenance Item”.
– Type the name of the item you want to track into the description field.
– Make sure the “entered date” is set to today.
– Set the due date to the day the maintenance is due.
– Set “then every” to the interval that you want to repeat the item.
– Optionally check “display on dashboard”.
– Click the Save button.
Posted in: SquawkLog User Tips