Follow these steps to create a maintenance reminder:
– Go to the VHM tab.
– Right-click on the grid and select “Create New VHM”.
– Type the name of the item you want to track into the description field.
– In the “Create Maint Items For This Meter” section also type the name of the item
you want to track.
– Fill in the “Initial Due” hours field with the number of hours you want to first do the
– Fill in the “Then Every” hours field with the number of hours you want to do
– Set the “Initial Due” date.
– Set the “Then Every” days field to the interval you want to repeat the item.
– Click the save button.
Posted in: SquawkLog User Tips